We are committed and determined to ensure the buildings we service are cleaned thoroughly with key touchpoints disinfected, and the health of residents and staff maintained at all times. We enforce strict health and hygiene criteria for our staff and have extensive protective measures in place in our day-to-day processes.
- BCCS has a COVID-Safe Plan in place
- BCCS is maintaining detailed and up to date logbooks for all staff and building visits
- Our employees are carrying Permitted Worker Permits at all times
- All staff wearing Face Masks
- Staff sanitize their hands before, during and after each service
- Disposable Gloves are changed before commencing each service
- Hospital Grade Disinfectant is used to clean all building touch-points
- Cleaning cloths, mops and equipment are all color-coded to prevent cross-contamination
- Processes are constantly being updated based on the latest advice from State, Federal and Health bodies
If your building has had a positive case of Covid-19 and you require a deep clean and disinfection please contact us for more information.